Clearstream.TV is a Chicago-based multi-screen video advertising platform focused on providing advertisers with the most relevant, brand safe, and premium content online. Our one-of-a-kind technology delivers TV-like targeting for the world of digital media, offering innovative solutions to brands, marketers, agencies and publishers.
Founded in 2011, Clearstream.TV is a fast growing, venture-backed, entrepreneurial organization with a rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a company with a critical position in digital video and mobile video advertising, both of which are the fastest growing categories of digital advertising in North America. If you are passionate about sales, thrive in a flexible yet fast-paced environment, and are looking to work with an innovative and dynamic team, this position is for you!
We’re looking for a superstar Account Manager for a sales support role that assists our Account Executives in the U.S. through each step of the online video sales process. Account Managers will interface regularly with agency contacts, providing the best customer service in the industry, while also working with internal teams to ensure the deal points of each campaign are fully communicated and are being met. This is a full-time role based out of our Chicago office and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in digital video advertising in Chicago!
- Work closely with sales team to create custom online video proposals meeting the advertiser’s objectives.
- Interface internally with Media, Research and AdOps teams to communicate and seek approval on proposal details (via SalesForce).
- Internally communicate to Media, Research and AdOps all relevant campaign deal points once an IO is received (via SalesForce).
- Campaign management (processing orders, gathering creative, booking inventory, monitoring 3rd party delivery, proactive optimization for delivery and performance, reporting delivery for billings, managing day-to-day issues).
- Coordinate the collection of all assets from the agency; work closely with AdOps team to ensure all assets are in house and functioning properly.
- Regularly monitor campaign’s success and provide optimization feedback to agencies as necessary.
- Serve as the first point of contact for most agency requests regarding all live campaigns.
- Provide agencies with post-campaign services (comprehensive re-caps of campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 1-2 years in advertising industry (past agency/publisher/media/etc.) preferred.
- Past account management experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand internal and external needs.
- Ability to multi-task without allowing performance to suffer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to build rapport and trust while super-serving our agency partners.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the company.
- Positive attitude and desire to work in an entrepreneurial, innovative environment.